Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lunch Break

After lunch, we went to Seven Eleven to buy some bottle drinks. While holding my purse, handphone, tissue, I tried and failed to open the bottle. On the second offer, I agreed to my lunchmate’s help, rather than wet my top. Then they shared me this secret.

A girl has to pretend to be weak sometimes. That would please the guy and they would feel better.”

“Huh?”

That’s right. A girl has to act weak so that the guy can help you. Girls shouldn’t be tough all the times.” Another guy continued.

“Is it?”

Yes, It lifts our confidence. Further more, we do like to help girls.”

“Okay, I got your point. So we have to act weak….”

That’s right.”

“But once in a while right? I think it would be very annoying if girls act weak all the time, correct?”

They think for a while. “Yes, that’s true.”

Nah. I share this secret for you, unless, it’s a common knowledge that I’m the only one who don’t know. It happens all the time, so I’m not confident that this is a new found.

We talked about Beetle Bug Girl, if I’m right, that’s the way they call Street Food Seller girl in Taiwan. They have some pronunciation in Mandarin too, Beetle Bug Girls is the ones who sell food on the street wearing very sexy dress.

“Hah? That’s a very unique way of selling food.” I said.

Yes. Sometimes they sit in a very appealing position too, with very wide opening and…”

This kind of seating position can’t be found in Singapore.”

Have. I’ve seen some. But they are all…”

Aunties.”

All the way I followed their conversation with much amusement, sometimes they are very funny in describing something.

“Aunties?”

Yes, always aunties. I wonder why.”

They silenced for a while.

I know, it must be because of the uncles.”

“How?”

Desperate lah. They used to sit with this very tight leg, but the uncles are not interested anymore, so they need more aggressive action.”

By opening their leg? The uncles will run away!”

Mahahhahaha…I couldn’t stand it anymore.

Life is so not fair!


________________________________________________________________________________

What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
- Mark Twain