Friday, April 21, 2006

It's Friday!!!

Today, I wear a miniskirt to office. Not so mini lah, just slightly above knees, but I have never wear skirt to office for years, so I just want to scare some people today.

Actually, although very not often, it’s quite fun to wear skirt, especially the one you can wear with sport shoes, it’s easy, and it’s a breeze, hehehehe. Easy if we go to toilet, lift up, pull down, and there you go. Don’t forget to lift up and pull down later. For pants, I don’t need to go through the details. I’m sure it’s easier for guys, huh? I was very curious that sometimes I ask a lot of things around.
Does a guy need to pull down or just peeping out?
I’m sorry, it’s still early, and it’s Friday. Maybe that’s why I’m blurting nonsense.

Another question. I know that funny flowerpot called urinal. So, when guys do, do they peep their neighbors out of curiosity? Like, to compare or to make sure something is normal or whatever? I know one guy said that he prefers to use cubicle, ever since he saw a guy doing..ehm..something..to him self. Yucky!

I think, to see each other, nothing is fun. Long time ago, I went to gym, three times a week, two times a week, one time a week, never, never.
I was freak out in the gym. Everybody was hanging around and didn’t bother to cover themselves. Maybe I have to get a grip and understand that they are comfortable, but it’s not fun and it was scary for me, and Hey, hey! You! Don’t bend! Owww!!

Girlfriends are usually more convenient to each other, I’m not proud to say that I was stuck at times in situation when I had to share bathroom with other girls. Or when my friends come to my place and started to get ready to somewhere else.
“Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing?”
“I’m getting ready.”
“Uhm..can’t you do it in the bathroom?”
“Bathroom is too small. I’ll do it here.”
“Huh?… Okay. Suit yourself. Let me do my ironing in the bathroom then.”

Or when I did my wedding gown fitting, it seemed like a very common thing for the gown designer to stand and watch you change. I looked at her, and she looked at me, waiting, waiting, until she realized, “ Oh, Okay, I’m out of here. He he he.”

I guess for me, I still prefer bathroom and changing thingy to be private.
I was in a don’t know where village during my orientation before I joined Kapa, and our group happened to spend a night in villager’s house. When I asked the permission to go toilet, I was given the direction.
The toilet was out of the house, more like in an open field, and picture this: There were three poles standing about a meter high and some blue thick plastic went around them, less than one meter, and that was my toilet. I don’t think there was a door, it’s easy, step over the plastic and you were in and vice versa. Who needed a door?
Or when I went Thousand Island for Social Work. So we were a bunch of University students in a project, to try to improve the living condition of the villagers. It was fun, we collected books and clothings for them and we were there for a week to build them gutters, generators, public toilets and even helped them improve the school. Girls would help in cooking, surveying, while the guys did all the muscle-involved works, like digging the gutters, setting up the generators etc. When we had free times, we liked to hang out in the beach (the island was so narrow that from one beach we could see the beach opposite), relaxing in the hammock, especially when sunset took place.
Oh, before I go out of topic, I was talking about bathroom. Yes, our bathroom then was not better than the Bermuda Triangle I met once, but of course our bathroom was higher. Only, one time, I remember it collapsed, with someone inside. Lucky, the person already finished with the business. So, after that, me and my good friend who went together with me, Tina, we went to villager’s house and asked to use their bathroom.

It was quite nice, build from brick, but.. it was doorless! And I think villagers have problem with height, the partition was only shoulder high. So, we took turn to look out.

Sometimes I wonder how a simple thing can make me write about something else out of nowhere. So, I wear a skirt to office and it’s a breeze…….

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
- Mark Twain

A doctor can bury his mistakes, but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch.
- Gilda Radner


THE COURT: Now, as we begin, I must ask you to banish all present
information and prejudice from your minds, if you have any.
--------
Q. Did he pick the dog up by the ears?
A. No.
Q. What was he doing with the dog's ears?
A. Picking them up in the air.
Q. Where was the dog at this time?
A. Attached to the ears.