Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hujan Sore-Sore

Hehehe…dengan blogspot gue bisa berboros-boros ria. Mau ngepost berapa kali kek, gak kuatir dengan notifications. :)

Anyway, I have few boring afternoons in the row. That’s why I try to find something to do. From socializing, read stories until my eyes are doubled, play games through hand phone, and memorize new songs, apparently I have a very productive day, or the clock is not tickling. Bah.

My boss. What is the worst thing you’ve done to your boss?

I am not a mean girl. I’m nice, sweet and quiet girl in the office. (Blurp) I sit at my corner with my eyes fixed at the monitor almost all the time. I won’t come and spray my boss with water or put some cockroaches in his coffee or kick his butt.
Anyway, despite my previous bad stories about them, we call it 'moody', I always have good relationship with my boss. Fortunately I always have good ones, so I won’t do anything bad to them except they ask me so or it’s written in their forehead “Please harm me.”

But yesterday, I was sure that I did some damages to my boss’s limb. Unintentional of course…hmmm….come to think of it….
My cubicle is located at a busy junction, so if me and my colleague open our drawers, they would hit each other, between our table, there is a small space for everyone to pass by, and it’s the main traffic. So if I want to, I can position my leg and make everyone who passes by kisses the floor. Not that I don’t want to, but I’ve never done that.
Since we are talking about this, does anyone else have the urge to kick somebody who is half standing (with pointy butt to your direction) near whatever edge? Just between us, I always have the urge to do that, and have a good laugh after that, and of course, a good run. But also, I’ve never done that although I dangerously want to. The closest good laugh I’ve had about other’s accident was when I accidentally dropped my bike to my dog’s direction, and she ran like hell so that its rear legs were in front of the front legs. She was fine of course, but I laughed so hard that I cramped.

Back to my cubicle and my boss. Yesterday I did some serious searching for old files. I was busy checking disc after disc that I left my drawer open. Sometimes I do that, but most of the times I keep it closed as it would disturb everyone who pass by. My boss, actually my ex colleague, is a type of person who walks fast and everywhere, he hardly stays in one place. I guess he was collecting some print out and studying it when ‘JDUARRRRR- PYANGGGG’. I was almost jumped from my seat, on my left, he was standing and his knees were pressed on my opened drawer. I think he tabrakan kebo with that. He was as pale as paper.

“Ouch! Oooops…sorry sorry. Errrr…O-o.”

He forced a painful smile.

Of course I was concern,” Gee, are you okay?”

“Mmmmphhh….yes, I’m okay.”

“Are you sure? That must be painful.”

“Mmmmppppphhh…Sure, no worries. Hehehehhehe. Mmmmphhh.”

We exchanged nervous laughs, and he walked back to his seat. When I checked my drawer, it was dislocated. :O

Back from lunch, I met him halfway, he was joking, “I still can’t feel my limb.”
He is a good joker, but I'm sure I saw him walking strangely.

Today, every time he passed by my table, he made it real slow.

Can I make it here through the year?


It’s rainy in here. My friend said that it has been raining for five days, I like rainy days in town, I like cool weather in town. I agree with her when she said she felt like she was in other town, maybe London. And maybe we can start to buy those funky umbrellas or the transparent ones like those Japanese in the dramas.

Rainy days are sad but romantic. Romantically sad or sadly romantic :). the weather reminds me of one day when I sat sadly looking at the sea, I wanted to play but I couldn’t because it was raining, that’s all, nothing mushy or no broken heart thingy attached, although I do have some sad and romantic mushy tales connected with the weather. Fair share.

Now I want to curl in my seat and enjoy my warm jacket.

Should I leave my drawer open?

____________________________________________________________________________________


Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
-- Will Rogers

Sometimes you are sad.... and no one sees your tears.... Sometimes you are happy.... and no one sees your smile... But fart just one time...
-- Unknown

There is no pleasure in having nothing to do. The pleasure is in having lots to do, and not doing it.
-- John W. Raper

It was such a lovely day, I thought it was a pity to get up.
-- W. Somerset Maugham