Friday, January 06, 2006

Does Size Matter

I was having lunch with my lunchmates when a girl passed by.
She wore low cut tank top, white color, and things were bubbling upside down.
I couldn’t help but looking, while my guy friend who sat next to me almost sprained his neck.

When she passed, he looked at my grinning face.
Head turning hah?”
He was blushing,” too obvious.”
He thought for a while.
If your husband did that, would you whack him?”
Khehehe…why would I? It’s too eye catching. I myself even looked at that.”

We looked at the other colleagues sat in front of us.
Guy, “ Don’t you dare to think that I missed it. I saw her before you, I could never ever miss something like that.”
She passed by again.
Girl, “ Holy Cow, there are almost tripped out, it’s too low cut!”

The week before, our lunch conversation was about size. Don’t get us wrong. It’s just that when this group lunch gathered together, there are many varieties about things we like to talk about, things you can find on womags. Three girls, two guys or two girls two guys, all around the same age, what can you expect. One day another colleague joined us and he dropped his jaws, he said his group always talks about work. Huh, boring.

So, back to size. Few days ago, there’s one video spreading around in my office. A girl with enormous breast was smashing cans around with her boobs. (Am I spell it correctly or what?). There are two responses.
From males : Wow.
From females : Ouch.

Anyway, they say, we read, somewhere or everywhere that size doesn’t matter. Males are satisfied as long as they can fill their palms. Ladies, choose your man carefully.

P.S: It must be one boring afternoon that I talk about this….no offence everyone. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________


A Lady is one who never shows her underwear unintentionally.
- Lillian Day

Men are more sentimental than women. It blurs their thinking.
- Unknown

All men are created unequal.
- Unknown

I like a woman with a head on her shoulders. I hate necks.
- Steve Martin