Friday, February 16, 2007

Gong Xi Fat Chai, Hung Pau Na Lai

Finally, weekend is here. I mean, finally THIS weekend is here.
In Singapore, this is a long weekend stretches from Saturday to Tuesday, as it’s the big day, Chinese New Year. Some company even gives half day today, but not mine, hiks..
But I’m still happy to be able to go to my family home tonight. Yay!
As this hour, my office is deserted already. Those who are still around looked as if their soul have been stolen, they stare blankly at their computers or bite the tables.

As usual, before I go anywhere, the previous week is always chaotic. So did last week, suddenly there were a lot of things that I need to do, from work in the office to my first lesson to dive master course. Finally, again, after postponing the course for a year and a half, we started. Hopefully we can finish it fast, good and soon. Need a lot of study and confidence training to go through smoothly.

Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate. As Chinese always say,
Have a Prosperous New Year
: )

Don’t forget to be happy, be healthy, wash your hair every day, don’t be naughty, don’t ask me for Angpau, and everyone below 30 is under age.., everyone above 30 is of course…old! : )

____________________________________________________________________________________

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- Bill Vaughan