Thursday, December 17, 2009

UHU!

I am clumsy queen.
Even though in the free-cheap-unreliable quiz that I took said I have a balance left and right brain, I am not balanced.

I am not balanced. I tipped on flat floor, I knocked my head on visible things I could have avoided. I ended up with bleeding forehead at least on two occasions. If high heels are not good for health, for me it's life threatening.
I stuck my hand on Power Glue before. Yah, it's common, but what makes it not common, I stuck my teeth too. You know, when it's difficult to open a cap of something, what would you do..? Bite. That is what I would do. It might not be 100% clumsy, it might be 90% stupidity.
So my upper teeth and lower teeth were stuck together.

Just now I put a big tube of UHU glue on my table. If everyone close to me has come to understand that it's not safe for me to be around delicate-fragile-breakable products, no many people know that I shouldn't be near glue also. Yah, while doing something else, I accidentally (of course!) elbow the tube that the glue spilled out to the table and all over my elbow. Beside imbalance, I have thick skin, it took me awhile to realize the situation, threefore the 'all-over'.
The glue stuck to my drawing and my ruler. I saved my ruler and tried to wipe the glue with tissue, in continuity of the action, I wipe my elbow with tissue too. Again, 90% stupidity.
UHU + skin + tissue = what happen? A mess!

I had to spend 15 minutes washing off my elbow and peeling off the glue, not to mention the skins that went together with the glue. Ouch. And still, trying to restore my ruler, I scrambled the storeroom and foun 3M adhesive remover. What seemed like good idea now add 300% more damages to the ruler because instead of removing the UHU, it adds to the stickiness and ruler became opaque.

Luckily no one saw the incident, but when my colleague learned about it, he just stood there speechless or 'Anything new?' reaction.

Ha!