Tuesday, July 11, 2006

YAHOO

Last week, early in the morning, as usual I met my ordinary ‘same time’ colleague including one new colleague. They were talking about football and I found out that Italy entered the final. So I was pleased and did the YAHOOOO thing.
For a brief moment I realized they had that kind of sourly and pissed off looks.
“Oooops…you are supporters of Germany, aren’t you?
Yesss. I’m inside the country where most of them are fans of English League or whatever, German, and France. One of my lunch colleagues even bet his head out for whoever against Italy on the final. So I bet with him, and I won free lunch.

Other than finally having a ‘real’ betting, I found some part of my life has been deteriorating, or maybe I live for a different objective now. While I didn’t hesitate to try new things or be a different person or the first one to try, now I waste my time more for decision, decision and consideration. Or is it the world of adult? Where we have to see things not from a blank of thinking, but to look at it upside, down, right, left, southwest, northwest, yea, what the hell, I still like new things though, I promise I will still do different thing or even crazy thing others don’t want to do in the future, but I will also be more patient and less emotional, I hope, like you care, like you understand. : )

WEE’ ;P


Happiness is much more equally divided than some of us imagine.
- Charles Coleb Colton

In the child happiness dances; in the man, at most, it only smiles or weeps.
- Jean Paul Richter

You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
- Al Capone.

They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me sad that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days.
- Garrison Kielor.

All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
- Spike Milligan

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
- Steven Wright