Tuesday, January 19, 2010

100%! 100%!

I take life seriously.
Perhaps too serious that sometimes I live as if there is no tomorrow.
So, end of last year I started to make resolutions again. Didn't write it down, but I carved in on my brain. Sadly, most of my resolutions are years and years old resolutions that I haven't able to fulfill because of the usual excuses; money, money, time, time. It's always money, it's always time. But I realized that there is bigger obstacle beside those two: will. The will to make it happen.
Yes, time and money always get in the way and I can't escape that, but I realize, if I really really put 100%, I probably can do it somehow. 50-60 or even 70% is not enough at all.

So hopefully this year I can fulfill the three wishes, with the resolution of putting 100% to my resolution (how confusing it is???)

Let's see. If all goes well, but mid of the year I should have crossed two out of the three things that have been my dreams for years.

Should try. For life is short. For life is always changing without waiting for you. For waiting and delaying means you waste valuable time.
Effort. Effort. Effort.

Wish me luck.