Thursday, January 14, 2010

Don't Bang Computer To The Wall!!

If there is one thing that can make me agitate in matter of seconds, is the failure of machinery. I have the shortest temper for this, at the worst I can almost feel my eyes popping up because suddenly my computer just refuse to do what I ask, do it differently or insisting to do the wrong thing, over and over again.

Website or internet are also my main source of wanting to break things around me. Idiotic html, persistent errors and unexplainable problems are three main things. Unexplainable problems, I don't make it up, I think they hate me back. There are times when any guys who are expert or suppose to be expert in IT scratch their head wondering why on earth the problem is occurring. For example, in my previous office, long-long time ago, my Autocad doesn't work properly if it's installed after 3d Viz. It had to be installed first, regardless what, no matter how. What logic is that??

The reason I am pissed because everyday, during lunch hour, an anti virus check or whatever will appear on our computer screen in my current office. And randomly, after checking, it would restart the computer and closing all applications without warning. The problem is, it doesn't happen often enough so I would remember not leaving anything important to save.
However yesterday, I was working on something, then there was an interruption to do something else more urgent. Combined with going out to the site and doing other things, I forgot that I might not have saved the first thing I was working, at lunch, the computer did its magic, and voila, this morning, when I tried to find the file, I can't find it everywhere! *&@#$$^@#$%@...!!

Don't...bang...computer....or..... IT...department.... to.......the.......wall......


.