Sunday, March 02, 2008

Huh

Somehow, I think., a lot of people are not prepared to hear the truth.
I guess they know what the truth, I guess we always know somehow, but yet many times we try to suppress it and don’t want to hear or think about it.

I think I come to the time that I can’t stand there and sweet coat things for people to hear. From refraining to comment until I just have to say what I think. But of course, I won’t do it for someone I don’t care about. I mean speaking the truth, because most people can’t take it well. If I don’t know them well, they will misunderstand and the hell, I don’t care enough to spare my thoughts.

For those I care about, sometimes they can’t accept it well too, but crossing finger, I do believe they do or they will. It’s just maybe denial is stronger at the time when they are down, when they need to know the truth and there is a protective cloud.

Sort it through all those nice and sweetly-coat thing you want to hear, but perhaps my bitter one is what you need.
Oh well, I guess it happens everywhere, to everyone, including me. It takes time.

Maybe to simplify what I want to say.

Example..

One feels fat. She somehow knows she is growing wider, because she’s lazy to exercise.
One day she asks friend, do I look fat? Friends don’t want to hurt her feelings. Of course not. Not really. No lahhhhh…or else. When one says, I think you do. That person is enemy. She is speaking crap and doesn’t know what she says.


What a crappy example. Let me try again.

He is losing her. She likes someone else. He thinks she is bad, unfaithful, ungrateful, dishonest.
But friends can see that he didn’t treat her well. He breaks promises, he never appreciates her, he says hurtful things. But not many will say so when he consults them, only a handful dares to voice up. He might takes it or he might thinks they are talking crap.


Okay., another crappy example.

I give up.

I just want to say.

I think, if one take the risk to tell you the truth, that be it.

If you appreciate it, it’s good because it’s hard.

If you don’t, I can’t sugarcoat what I’ve said to undo the hurtful truth.

Be it. I’m tired too.