Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Kakis

Hai, I’ve been neglecting twinging for a while.
It has been crazy time full of medical treatment for me, although in fact, I’m very okay.
I’ve visited Chiropractic four times, and there is still one more visit to go to treat my back pain, I prefer to say it is caused by sport injury. He…
I went to dentist to do scaling and end up tooth filing for three teeth and two more to go, minor but not minor for the pocket.
I visit general doctor twice in a week, different reason. But nothing serious, just cautious and prevention.
Dooh!

It’s also crazy time because every hefty bill is coming, income tax, insurance, insurance, insurance.

To add to the whole pain, and to kill the pain also, I’m counting down to visit Menado again. Seven days eighteen hours and thirty three minutes to go. This time we decide to go for a short tiny trip to ease up the stress from work and to cure the withdrawal cause of lack of sea water.

It was also hectic week for my Microsoft Office and my brain cell; I got a week full of stress preparing for my exam and another week to type my assignment, printed out two hours ago. It’s damn difficult because : I hate the subject, it’s too idealistic that it made me sad. But it’s over, for now. Tonight, another subject. I also do some typing and revision to be able to send a writing work for a competition. From the encouragements of friends, and especially, my good friend Lisa who always update me and inform me everytime there is a writing competition, but I always ignore it because I’m lazy. Now I decide to write, eh, no, I dug up my old dusty files, two years ago, when I active in writing, picked a work that is quite okay and decided to try. To write new stories, I have no idea and mood to start.

Anyway I have few happy friends. We decided, if any of us ever get sad, we will eat ice cream or chocolate as punishment, but the one who is sad would have to pay. So, for the sake of wallet, there is no other choice than to be always happy..


__________________________________________________________________

I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.
- Steven Wright

I can handle pain until it hurts.
- Anonymous

I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception. I asked this girl to sleep with me and she said 'No'.
- Woody Allen

To avoid delay, please have all your symptoms ready.
- Anonymous - Notice in an English doctor's waiting room.

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
- Albert Einstein

Do you suppose I could buy back my introduction to you?
- Groucho Marx