Monday, December 04, 2006

Where Are All The People Come From?

I have forgotten that shopping is a very exhausting activity, well, maybe not shopping in particular, by being in the crowd.
On Sunday, we went to Sytex, quarterly computer and electronic exhibition, the main purpose was to look for camera for my Dad, the exact same camera with mine, because it’s easy to use, and it’s good and I also want to finally change it to the color that I want so my dad will have mine I will have his as usual kids are always so selfish but don’t get wrong I have asked for his approval bla bla..

But then, the original agenda has gone to the side, because there were some sales; fashions, bags etc and another exhibition called Big Boyz Toys. By the time we touched down Expo MRT, things were not looking good. There were humans, everywhere, every cm of the road, every steps of the stair! I imagined the nightmare we were going to face, and hell it was. We separated at first, me and mil went to the sales, while Hubby and Willy went to the Sytex, when I wanted to catch up with them, it was very hard to reunite. Sytex was completely un-walkable, it was almost impossible to look through things, not even to purchase, and the color of the camera that I want was not available, so we went to the Big Boyz to look for the pool table cover. They had the cover in good price, but it’s heavy! I think once we put the cover on the top, it’d be tedious to remove it, especially by one person. So we looked around at other things.

There were quite a lot of cool things; big motorbike, tracking bike, Harley (not only those kind for big guy with leather jacket who need to unwind their armpit) but the whole black model with low-positioned handle, adventure tracking jeep, and for guys, mud wrestling by girls, he ho, and..motorboat! Whoa! Two boats, I guess 22 footer, with and without cover were displayed there. Three of us ended up chatting and asked for information while pretending like buyers.
Then, we sat outside at the curb, and started to dream how it would be like if we shared a boat. It’s usable for a simply getaway to the sea, to wakeboarding and we could even use it for our weekend diving trip to Malaysia. The boat came in handy with 3 years Marina membership and Course for two people, the only thing didn’t come in handy was the money of course. So if somebody happened to walk alongside the curb, they could see three dekil people drooling and looking at the brochure, if Leo was there, the drool would become a pool.

Anyway, I also can’t figure out why it was so tiring, we didn’t do much shopping and walking, but I feel like I have just climb a mountain. It’s aching all over the body, and I slept like I was being knocked out.

Crazy, crazy sinciapo. If only everyone have a boat, it won’t be this crowded on the weekend. Hik.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Everytime I stare at the moon on lonely nights, I always wonder, What the hell is that rabbit doing there?

Few of us can stand prosperity. Another man’s, I mean.
- Mark Twain

Writing is learning to say nothing, more cleverly every day.
- William Allingham