Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Is Here Again

Christmas is here again…yay!
It’s my favorite time of the year although I have mix feeling for Christmas.

I love it because the weather is cooler, the city is more romantic with the raindrop and drizzling wind, essential for my survival in the city.
It’s also the time to care and share more and be grateful, especially for the wonderful family, that even we are apart and scattered everywhere, we gather our thoughts of them together.
I’ll never forget the twinkling lonely Christmas tune in the dawn of some some years ago when I had to leave home for college and realized how much I’m going to miss it again.
Christmas is also blue because it was Christmas time when I had my heart break. Ceeee e lahhhh…
But on top of that, nobody can forget the tragedy of Boxing Day 2004, it affected me more than I never thought it would ever be.

So let me lift my mug and cheers to everyone, we have to always always be grateful and enjoy our lives as if there is no tomorrow, but don’t forget to save some in case we don’t die tomorrow. Cheers! :)


Christmas in new office, I never thought it would be this fun. We put up some Christmas decoration, although it’s minimalist, this morning I added some. ;p

Can you tell which one that I added?

We also just had our Christmas race that left me and my two colleagues cramp because we laughed like mad.


HERE ARE THE CONTESTANT!


THE CHEERLEADERS!



THE SUPORTERS!



THE VENUE!


OF COURSE WE HAD TO GET RID OF THE PESTS FIRST!


THE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHER!


AND THE WINNER IS...........

(APPLAUSE!!)





Believe us! It's fair! We reconfirm and reconfirm again ;p

Merry Christmas to you all :)

My favorite Christmas's, still the classic!

- Silent Night by David Lanz

- So This Is Christmas by John Lennon

- My Grown Up Christmas List by Michael Bubble

- The Christmas Song

- What Child Is It

- I'll be Home for Christmas

- O Holy Night

- O Little Town og Bethlehem

And some I don't even know the title...