Wednesday, March 07, 2007

...

It has been hectic week for me. Exhausting, stressful, enjoyable, sad, they were all come together.

But mostly, these last few days, sad news is all around. Brother’s father in law just passed away, this is the third deaths of relatives this year. Although I’m not close to them, but it still affects me,
This morning also found out that my former lecture in UI had passed away. He was still young, he was kind, friendly and helpful during my university time. I hope he rests in peace and his family can stand together during the difficult times. How life is so fragile!

Yesterday, the tremor of Sumatra earthquake was felt in most part of Singapore. My office is located in high-rise building, but I was away. Second time, I didn’t feel a thing, but others felt it. Blame me, I didn’t feel anything related to earthquake, even when almost everybody had run out of the building, I’m too thick-skinned maybe. But if we feel earth quake tremor, while the epicenter is in Sumatra, then it must be bad there, and it is. Another news was the plane accident of Garuda, still unsure what happen and how is the casualties.

Gnaw! Whatta tired mind!




Life…don’t talk to me about life.
- Douglas Adams