Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Okay..

Okay….
I have been feeling guilty I haven’t been backing up my brain often lately. Thing comes and goes, drafts written and forgotten. While I had a lot of time waiting for computer rendering in my previous job, new job, I don’t have the idle time to write. So, I only write on the bus, then pile up the files but never really edit and post it. Aiii…
When I reach home all I want to do is relax…
Not only my backup is suffering, my assignment too.

Yesterday morning I threw away two Snickers bars from my chocolate box. It’s kind of pity to see because Snickers holds special place in my memory.
Back then in Batam, when snack was luxury and surviving for the next pay check was a challenge. I remember a friend of mine bought Snickers and we all shared it. It was probably the first time I taste so-called more premium chocolate and it was good. First time we were able to save, that was the thing I buy, even though I’m not a big fan of chocolate. I still mentioned nowadays, how different things are, now it’s not a life changing situation to afford a Snickers.
So, this China food scare put the Snickers for our rainy hungry afternoon snack to the bin.

Anyho, nowadays it’s difficult to tell poison to food. What is safe to consume now? Pesticide, tapeworm, madcow, madbird, boraks (sp?) , and now..plastic?
Huh….

Okay, I don’t like this subject. So I’ll stop and promise myself to backup my brain at least once a week.

We can never trust plastic infested digestive system.