Thursday, July 24, 2008

Smart Card?

I have one favorite little toy shop here. It sells wooden toys, mini weird toys and those puzzles like brain teaser type of toys etc.

Last time I went there, I bought a plastic key with a key hole attached to it. The point is how to make detach and attach the two parts, it’s like three dimensional puzzle, so called. Other than that, we also bought stress detector..whoa…sounds so serious. I’m a very easily amazed with ‘smart stuff’ thingy. This thing is just a card size; actually a card with a small little window to put the thumb for 10 seconds and then the color will appear. Black, red, green, blue represent Stressed, Tense, Normal and Calm. The color did come out! I got a blue so I was so happy, I don’t think I have ever been ‘calm’ before. I’m a stressful kind of restless person or so I thought. If I have problem, I can’t stop worrying until the problem is gone or the person who give me the problem is dead. Kidding…because it won’t be over, then I would worry she/he comes back to haunt me! So I think I’m not a calm person unless when I am under medication or just wake up from long afternoon nap, that’s why I try not to take afternoon nap again. It makes me feel stupid.

Anyway, flattered, I bought the card because it’s amazing. Hey, a $1.90 can read my mood…! I should put it in the office if one day I collapse on the table with one hand holding the card with black color window. Eng ing eng…
The card even have the information that sounds prof “When stressed your blood is drawn inward causing cold hands, and the card will register black”, then follow by one whole long list of how to calm your self. Sound shiokk right….

Today I confirm that the @*(^$ can only detect according to temperature of the thumb, specifically. Since office aircon blows directly on top of my head, my fingers are always cold, so I always get black color even when I feel heavenly aka calllm..
Or when I’m stressed after running here and there for a million problem, I get the blue sign.
So it’s bluff, bluff, bluff…

One day..,one day,.. all those fancy science smart product will come out accurately…