Monday, October 09, 2006

Gabra

Weekend has passed again. I bailed out my last weekend to prepare for my trip, and went to Genting Highlands with my parents.
The thing is, my mother in law had moved in with us, because Hubby is her only family and he has to support her. She is a kind person, I just need sometime to get used to her presence. I do hope it works well.
Last week was just not my week. I had to face big decisions about some things and accepting news about some other things too. All major problems. Sigh. Pret. To be hyperbolic, bled me dry. Ha! Now I don’t want to think about it a second more.

So, at least, a short getaway can do wonder when it comes on time.
Okay, one and a half day of shopping and relaxing, I had a bit of on and off moment on the journey back alone. From the non-existent seat, I bought a coach ticket, but on my seat number, the chair was gone. Physically gone, so I went through bus changing etc, met fellow passenger whose hobby was to go to restroom only when everyone were ready inside the couch, and another bus changing because the previous bus dumped us, and the last, first time experience catching city bus from the border line when the clock hit midnight. Gabra.

So I have only three nights left to buy things I want to buy for my trip. From the list I made, the things are indeed divided into three main areas, so it’s pretty much decide what would be our programs.

At this moment, I am exhausted and really really looking forward to the holiday.
Hopefully I’ll come back recharged.

Thursdayyyyy, are we there yeeeet…!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes when you look in his eyes you get the feeling that someone else is driving.
- David Letterman

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.
- Murphy’s Law

I always get the better when I argue alone.
- Oliver Goldsmith

Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television.
- Woody Allen

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming.
- Jimmy Carter